Source: UNESCO World Heritage
I have visited Lenggong Museum in Perak, Malaysia two years ago. I finally found these Lenggong postcards and bought extras to swap.
Postcard 1
Lenggong Valley Archaelogical area is now a UNESCO World Heritage site. I visited the Lenggong Gallery. This Gua Teluk Kelawar is where Perak Woman was found (top); replica of Perak Man burial (bottom).
Postcard 2
Lenggong Archaelogical Gallery, Perak, Malaysia. I cancelled at Lenggong Post Office.
Postcard 3
Another Lenggong postcard - cancelled at Lenggong Post Office, Perak and using the office chop of the Lenggong Archaelogy Museum Gallery as well as the closest major post office of Kuala Kangsar, the royal town leading to Lenggong Valley in Perak.
Postcard 4
Postcard 5
Gua Harimau is one of the many caves included in Archaelogical Heritage of the Lenggong Valley. I bought this postcard at the souvenir shop at the Lenggong Archaelogical Museum, Perak.
Postcard 6
Gua Teluk Kelawar is one of the many caves included in Archaelogical Heritage of the Lenggong Valley. I bought this postcard at the souvenir shop at the Lenggong Archaelogical Museum, Perak.







Can I swap SL Liew that extra one.. palphil
ReplyDelete