Source: UNESCO World Heritage
List of Belfries: ** In bold - already collected
** Antwerp Cathedral of Our Lady
- Antwerp City Hall
- Herentals Former City and Laken'(Cloth) Hall
- Lier City Hall and Belfry tower
** Mechelen St. Rumbolds Tower of the cathedral
** Mechelen Old Cloth Hall with Belfry, oldest part of the present-day City Hall
** Bruges Belfry known as Halletoren (Tower of the Halls) and [Market] Halls
- Diksmuide City Hall and Belfry
- Kortrijk Belfry known as Halletoren (Tower of the Hall) 
- Lo-Reninge (Lo) Former City Hall with Belfry, at present a hotel
- Menen City Hall and adjacent Belfry
- Nieuwpoort Grain Hall known as Stadshalle (City's [Market] Hall), with Belfry
- Roeselare City Hall, City's Market Hall, and Belfry
- Tielt Belfry known as Hallentoren (Tower of the Halls), Cloth Hall and Aldermen's Chamber
- Veurne Landhuis ("country-house", former seat of the Viscounty of Veurne-Ambacht) and Belfry
- Ypres Cloth Hall with Belfry
- Aalst Aldermen's House with Belfry
- Dendermonde City Hall with Belfry
- Eeklo City Hall with Belfry
** Ghent Belfry, Cloth Hall and Mammelokker
- Oudenaarde City Hall with Belfry
- Leuven St. Peter's Church and tower
- Tienen St. Germanus Church with Stadstoren (City Tower)
- Zoutleeuw St. Leonard's Church
- Sint-Truiden City Hall with Tower
- Tongeren Basilica of Our Lady with Stadstoren (City Tower)
- Binche Belfry of the City Hall
- Charleroi Belfry of the City Hall
- Mons Belfry
- Thuin Belfry
- Tournai Belfry
- Gembloux Belfry
- Namur Belfry
A) NORD-PAS DE CALAIS
- Armentières Belfry of the City Hall
- Bailleul Belfry of the City Hall
- Bergues Belfry
- Cambrai Belfry of the St. Martin's Church
- Comines Belfry of the City Hall
- Douai Belfry of the City Hall
- Dunkirk Belfry of the City Hall
- Dunkirk Belfry of the St. Eligius Church
- Gravelines Belfry
** Lille Belfry of the City Hall
- Loos Belfry of the City Hall
- Aire-sur-la-Lys Belfry of the City Hall
- Arras Belfry of the City Hall
- Béthune Belfry
- Boulogne-sur-Mer Belfry of the City Hall
** Calais Belfry of the City Hall
- Hesdin Belfry of the City Hall
- Abbeville Belfry
- Amiens Belfry
- Doullens Belfry of the former Municipal Hall, at present the tourist information center
- Lucheux Belfry on the remaining City Gate
- Rue Belfry
- Saint-Riquier Belfry
Postcard 1A - BELGIUM - Belgium Map of Belfries
Map of Belgium with locations of towns with their belfries. The towns on the maps are Roeselare, Ieper, Oudenaarde, Tienen, Tongeren, Tournai, Mons, etc. Thanks to Fransoise of Brussels, Belgium.
Postcard 2A - FRANCE - Belfries of Nord-Pas de Calais
Nice multiple of Beffrois Nord-Pas de Calais with Rugby 2011 stamp used. Thanks to Veronique for sending from France.
Postcard 1B - BELGIUM - Belfry of AntwerpThis is the Belfry of Antwerp of the Cathedral of Our Lady in Belgium. Nice postage stamps used. Thanks to Filip of Antwerp, Belgium.
Postcard 1C - BELGIUM - Brugges Belfry
Belfry of Brugge.
Postcard 1D - BELGIUM - Ghent Belfry
Ghent Belfry with Sint Baafsplein and Lakenhalle. Thanks to Ferro of Belgium.
Postcard 2B - FRANCE - Calais BelfryAerial view of Calais showing the Belfry of the Town Hall of Calais, France. Thanks to Veronique of France.
Postcard 2C - FRANCE - Belfry of City Hall, LilleHere is a multi-view with a picture of the Belfry of City Hall of Lille, France in the bottom right.
Postcard 2D - FRANCEThanks to Jean-Pierre of France.
Postcard 2E - FRANCEThanks to Jean-Pierre of France.
Postcard 1E - BELGIUM
Antwerp postcrossing meet up signed postcard. Thanks to Ferro of Belgium.
Postcard 2F - FRANCEBelfries in France. Thanks to Ferro of Belgium.
Postcard 1F - BELGUM - MechielenSaint Rumbold's Tower, Mechelen, Belgium with cool stamp of Iron Atom. Thanks to Ria of Mechelen, Belgium.
Postcard 1G - BELGUM - MechielenMechelen Townhall with belfry. Mini-meeting signed postcard with awesome Belgium stamps. Thanks so much to Veerle of Belgium and all postcrossers who signed on the postcard.